Sunday, November 25, 2012

FREELANCER - Outstanding Freelancing Job Site



FREELANCER. This is where I first applied for online work. Currently, this freelancing site has over 3 million freelancer members and has over 1.3 million jobs/project available for grab. The payment for a job usually range from 30$-250$ (also 750$ but depends on the job). 


What I like about this site? There are plenty of online jobs to choose from.
  • My first job in Freelancer was being a forum poster to a specified forum. I earned 10$ every month by just posting 10 posts every week. It was a very easy job since I need not to post three lined statements. Even one lined statement will do. I only allot 15 minutes per week to do the task. Accepting it still credited me to have time doing my other jobs. My employer pays me 2.5$ every week in my Paypal account. Up to now, I am still engage with this. See some payment proofs below.



My other jobs from Freelancer: Game Description Writer, Article Writer, Data Entry, Advertisement Poster, Personal Assistant to an Online Mentor.

Start to earn now at FREELANCER! Register and follow properly the site's instructions. Here is their site link: "JOIN FREELANCER"

Good luck! Choose your job wisely! (My next post will cover an ongoing job up to now wherein I had earned 55$ in just three days. Hence, you too could be a part of it and earn the same.)

Ditulis Oleh : Unknown // Sunday, November 25, 2012
Kategori:

1 التعليقات:

  1. Well, you freelance advices are really helpful, I recommend to checkout this freelancing advisor guide for freelancing advice 2022

    ReplyDelete

 
Powered by Blogger.